|Health||834 - 2503|
|Energy||275 - 440|
|Armor||20 - 60|
|Shield||20 - 60|
|Weapon||70 - 156|
|Atk speed||100% - 122%|
Glaive has one of the most feared abilities in the game: a jet-powered Afterburn strike that will slice through you and blast you back into a tactically fatal position. In teamfights, Glaive's area-of-effect cleave and Bloodsong lifesteal makes him incredibly hard to bring down. Try Glaive first as a jungler, but sneak into lane to rocket enemies toward your allies and turrets.
Hunt The Weak
Glaive's critical strikes cleave in a 4 meter cone in front of him.
- Cleave deals half damage to minions.
Glaive rockets in the target direction, damaging all enemies along the way. His next basic attack is replaced by a frightening blast that knocks his target back 5.5 meters and briefly stuns them.
- Cooldown: 24 / 22 / 20 / 18 / 14
- Energy Cost: 110 / 120 / 130 / 140 / 150
- Damage: 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 (+130% CP)
Instantly executes a critical strike.
- This ability deals weapon damage, but it can deal bonus crystal damage if you have any crystal power.
- Triggers basic-attack effects.
- Passive: Increases critical-strike chance and AOE-cleave damage of basic attacks.
- Cooldown: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6
- Energy Cost: 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40
- Crystal Damage: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 (+120% CP)
- Cleave Damage: 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 65%
- Crit Chance: 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% / 30%
Glaive swings his axe in a 5.4 meter circle, dealing massive area damage that increases with the number of Bloodsong stacks used. This removes all stacks.
- Cooldown: 16 / 16 / 16
- Energy Cost: 20 / 25 / 30
- Base Damage: 100 / 200 / 300 (+110% CP)
- Damage/stack: 10 / 15 / 20 (+2% CP)
- Lifesteal/stack: 1.2% / 1.2% / 1.2%
- Rocket past an enemy in lane with Afterburn, then knock the enemy toward your ally and turret.
- Glaive's Afterburn can travel through many walls for impressive escapes.
- Triggering Bloodsong does massive damage to enemies, but it resets his lifesteal, so think carefully before triggering your ultimate.