Gwen moves swiftly through the Fold, picking off enemies from a distance. She can shake off negative effects, turning the tables in her favor. Gwen is best played in the lane whe she can earn gold and gear up for big fights.
Gwen, a gunslinger who always turns the tables in her favor.
Boomstick (Heroic Perk)After not attacking for 1.4 seconds, Gwen's next basic attack is a Boomstick shot that deals bonus damage.
- Bonus damage: 20 - 110 (+40% WP)
- Additional attack speed increases the frequency of Boomstick shots.
Buckshot Bonanza (A)
Gwen blasts enemies in the target direction, damaging all targets in a cone. Enemies hit by this ability are slowed and revealed for 2 seconds.
- Deals 50% damage to minions
- Maximum Slow Amount: 65%
|Damage||60||100||140||180||220(1)||(+ 225% CP)
|Decaying Slow||0%||0%||0%||0%||0%(2)||(+20% WP)|
Gwen gains a burst of movement speed while cleansing herself of all movement-impairing effects.
- Blocks further effects for 0.5s
- Passive: Gwen gains 0.8 bonus move speed for the entire match. This effect is temporarily disabled for 4s upon taking damage from an enemy hero.
|Bonus Movement Speed||1.2||1.4||1.6||1.8||2.2|
|Bonus Speed Duration||1.5s||1.5s||1.5s||1.5s||1.5s|
Aces High (C)
Gwen flings a card in the target direction, stunning and dealing weapon damage to the first hero it hits.
- The card deals damage to everything it passes through, stopping on contact with a hero.
- Deals 50% damage to minions.
|Damage||250||400||550(1)||(+ 240% CP)
(+ 100% WP)
- Aces High is a powerful ability, but is easily dodgeable, so use Gwen's Buckshot Bonanza to slow the target and then use your ultimate.
- Buckshot Bonanza is also a great way to scout in the brush. Fire it in there and see what falls out!
- If Gwen ever suffers a negative effect, immediately use Skedaddle to shake it off and flee